Employment At Roscommon Area Public Schools
Current Job Postings
There are no internal only postings at this time.
- A strong background in vocal pedagogy or choral conducting, with a high level of musicianship and skills applicable for teaching festival choirs
- Ability to work as a contributing member of a professional learning community
- Ability and willingness to incorporate technology into instruction.
- Ability to collect and analyze formative and summative assessment data
- Ability to modify instructional strategies based on data
- Ability to make accommodations and work with special needs students in an inclusion setting
- Ability to create a learning environment that challenges and inspires all students
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated characteristics of being approachable, personable and accessible to students, staff and parents
- Evidence of continued professional learning and growth
- Evidence of successful teaching experience
- Proficient piano skills
Qualifications: Must possess a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
Starting Date: 2018
Posting Closes: When filled
Roscommon Area Public Schools uses PESG for contracting substitutes. Please visit https://homeroom.mypesg.com/ to apply.
If you have questions, contact Diane Lippert at COOR ISD 989-275-9555
If you are looking for on-call, or part-time work, please contact:
Food Service Director
We are always looking for people that love working around kids and food, and enjoy having great hours! See about joining our team!
The Roscommon Area Public School District and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
P.O. Box 825
299H W. Sunset Dr.
Roscommon, MI 48653